The mission of the African Chamber of Commerce of the Pacific Northwest is to promote an environment for direct trade and business prosperity between Africa and the Pacific Northwest region in the United States. ACCPNW also supports and counsels African Immigrant business owners and provides information and resources to nonprofit/NGO organizations working in Africa and includes a Business Forum Lunch and Dinner that aims to connect high-level African dignitaries and business leaders with US and Pacific Northwest representatives and potential economic partners.
This year’s, which is the 23rd annual African Day Business Forum, will be held on Saturday, September 30th, 2023 in Seattle, WA. The theme is “Building Bridges for Business: Connecting Africa and the Pacific Northwest”
About this event
The Africa Day Business Forum is the premier venue for business people in the Pacific Northwest to explore opportunities in Africa. The event brings African dignitaries, American government officials, business leaders, experts, and other exceptional guests to Seattle to discuss USA-Africa trade and share the keys to doing business successfully on the continent.
You will have the chance to hear from and speak with local and international experts about expanding your business to Africa. The event is a multi-part conference that includes a morning business forum, lunch & panel discussions, dinner, & local African entertainment. Join us this year to:
- Learn about important trade policies like the African Growth and Opportunity Act
- Observe and learn blue-ribbon panel discussions on African trade and economic development
- Identify where you can find financing for ventures on the continent and in the US
- Review Recent trends in Africa’s economic development and US-Africa Trade
– Obtain guidance from experts and entrepreneurs operating in Africa
– Hear directly from African Ambassadors to the US Meet with African Business people and government officials