With the generous support of our members, sponsors, and community members, the ACCPNW has been able to promote an environment for direct trade and business prosperity between Africa and the Pacific Northwest region in the United States. ACCPNW also supports and counsels African immigrant business owners and provides information and resources to nonprofit/NGO organizations working in Africa.
You can help the ACCPNW accomplish its mission by supporting us in the following ways:
- Become a member today to receive numerous benefits
- Attend our monthly Business Promotion Networking Breakfast to learn more about doing business in Africa
- Sign up to become a sponsor for our 19th Annual Africa Day Business Forum in November 2017
- Make a donation to ACCPNW, a 501 (c) 6 organization.
You can also donate an auction item towards our 19th Annual African Day Business Forum Auction. Our Procurement form can be found here: Donation Procurement Form 2017
Funds that we raise for ACCPNW help us to:
- Provide seminars, forums and roundtables designed to promote investment and trade with Africa
- Organize trade missions to Africa from the Pacific Northwest
- Conduct training and workshops for locally owned small and medium sized minority businesses
- Host luncheons and general membership meetings.
Contact us to become a sponsor today:
Office: 2001 6th Avenue Suite 2600 Seattle, WA 98121