The ACCPNW offers membership-based services to small and large businesses alike, whether they are engaged in international or domestic business, as well as non-profit organizations and individuals interested in investment in Africa. Below are a few of the benefits available to ACCPNW members:
- One-on-one assistance for companies interested in doing business in Africa.
- Networking opportunities with companies and organizations already working in Africa as well as visiting African dignitaries and trade professionals.
- Discounts to attend business & cultural forums, luncheons and roundtables organized by the Chamber year round.
- Opportunities to join trade missions led by the Chamber to select African countries and attend trade fairs, international forums, and do market research.
- Educational seminars and workshops for African/minority owned small businesses in WA State.
- Market Research on Africa and key import/export industries in the Pacific Northwest.
- Trade leads for businesses and partnering opportunities.
- Information on trade policies and regulatory aspects of doing business in Africa.
- A free membership with the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
The ACCPNW offers different membership categories with corresponding annual fees, as explained in the table below:
|Corporate Membership (1000+ employees)||$2000|
|Advisory Board Membership||$1000|
|Business Membership (100-999 employees)||$800|
|Medium Business Membership (50-99 employees)||$600|
|Small Business Membership (1-49 employees)||$200|
To become a member, please fill out the membership application form by clicking the button below: